Sunday, August 10, 2014

T-minus 4 days & counting.........

Billy left for a new job 3May..... & we sure have missed him..... But the upside is we will see in 4 days & we couldn't be more excited!

Shipman family is moving........

Overseas.........

Yep, you read right. OVERSEAS!!!!! 

 Closing down current household.... That's been my job! Billy's job was to get us set up on the other end!😉😉

So what exactly does that mean... Well, for me, it meant downsizing, purging, packing, repairing, selling,cleaning,  you name it, I have probably been doing it to get ready for this move. 

This is a big move, not only cause it's overseas, but because it's been 6 years since we have moved. That's 6 years of collecting stuff that I could just toss in a closet, throw in a corner, chunk in a box.... Major purging... We have a 4800 sq ft home.... We are only taking a large suitcase each. Everything else in storage, which is a 10x17 climate control unit. Thankfully I have family who will be housing some of my antique furniture so no stress there. Thanks Mom & Brian!!! 😉😉

FYI, phone numbers won't be good after 15Aug but we will still have the same emails & the whole family is on Facebook & Instagram. I plan on using our family blog to keep up with our new adventure to the UAE...... Abu Dhabi here come the Rudders!!!! 

No comments: