Sunday, August 17, 2014

Flying High!

As part of our benefits, our family receives really nice seats when flying to & from the US. 

I recently flew coach to Italy for my girls trip... While my trip was absolutely fantastic, I did feel much like a sardine on the plane rides.

Not only do we get to fly first-class while in the States, we have access to very nice lounge in Chicago. Kids were in awe that snacks & drinks were free... Lolz 



what goes up, must come down.....


The flight to Abu Dhabi was excellent. we had business class seats.....the seating was espcially nice as i was seated AWAY from the kids! ha! i was in a different row than the kids..... thankfully the flight attendants assisted their every needs & this momma got a break. 




Kids quickly checked out their surroundings.... & figured out the movies & how to lay back their chairs, you know....the important stuff!!!





Monster was excited to let me know how EVERYTHING worked in her area....the only time she isnt chatting is when she is asleep. 

DInner was amazing on the flight... it was a 3 course meal... this was my appetizers plate.... all Arabic themed of course. They were all delicious...except the one seaweed, even though i have tried seaweed before (thanks to one of my 3s, Mr T)..... it still wasn't something i would crave! 


Rack of Lamb.... yes, i was able to remove it from the bone with out ANY assistance... (family joke)


Breakfast on the flight was nice too, one of my favs....spinach omelet 


During the flight, we are able track our flight. I think Monster checked it every 20min for the first 3 hours....lol

 As we started our descent, we got a glmipse of the sunset in Abu Dhabi..... it was gorgeous! 





No comments: