Sunday, August 24, 2014

Life without the furry kids....

It's weird... This life without our furry kids. We have had our furry kids longer than we have our littlest monster.... 

I see clothes on the floor & I think, better pick it up before Toby takes it outside. The amount of food that falls from the table is astounding.... Guess our furry kids really knew how to clean up under the table. 

Monster points out the pet area in every store we go in. She has never been without them...this is probably the hardest on her.

Someone's furry kid was fussing the yesterday & I kept thinking I needed to let them out. lol. Some habits are hard to break..... 

While I know my furry kids are in good families, still miss them warming my feet while watching a movie or letting me know it's time to play at 10:30pm!!! Ha! 

No comments: