Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Electric cars & sushi!


Dinner tonight was a bit differnt! Not only was it the first time the kids tried sushi,
We got to ride in electric cars that drove themselves... No tracks or cables attached! 




That's us! All in one car!!!! 


Once we got to the square, there was this very tall wind tunnel. Hot air is taken in from the top & passed down thru the tunnel & be cooler toward the bottom. With weather being so hot most of year here, this is a solution to longer outdoor living. 



Although none of the girls tried sushi as a meal, they did sample off their daddy's plate... Good thing he ordered
Extra! 

AJ ordered the California rolls & I couldn't pass up the "Samurai".... It was delicious!  !!! & I think my favorite part was that they deliver to our apt! Woohoo! 


AJ seems to be a bottomless lately, so he finished off my samurai dish! 

Oh yeah... Can't pass up a random photobomb on my phone! Love my family! 








No comments: