Friday, July 06, 2007

Kristi's New-DO

Okay...so it is summer time & MAN! is it hot! For those of you who do not know this, I have really thick hair & alot of it. I decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love. A good friend of mine did it in Ohio & I thought it would be a great idea.
It was fun going thru the process of trying to figure what I was going to do with my hair short. I have a computer program that simulates hair-cuts & I chosse a few & we all voted. AJ was totally against me cutting my hair at all. (I think Billy paid him off) The girls were excited about the whole thing. Avery did not have much of an opinion at the time & now she just keeps looking at me. :)

They cut off 10 inches as you can see in the picture, I still had quite a bit. I am sporting a new do for the summer & lovin' it.





1 comment:

Audra said...

I love it! You look great and I'm sure for those hot days in New Mexico, it is a joy to have short hair.