Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy July 4th America!



As I sit here writing this, I can hear fireworks going off just outside. (Yes, apparently it is LEGAL in ABQ for certain fireworks to be set off within the city limits.) I have no idea exactly what the laws are here but I am sure there are some.


We had a wonderful block BBQ last night & got to meet a lot of our neighbors. We ended up unintentionally blocking a street but the kids had a blast meeting other kiddos their age & Billy & I were also excited about meeting our neighbors. We set fireworks off in the street & of course, the cops showed up. We have at least 2 firefighters in the neighborhood, (one is our next door neighbor, Martin) so the cops basically said HI & left. Funny how that works!


I can not believe that summer is almost half way over. Where has the time gone??? I spent about 3-4 weeks in Texas hanging out with family & helping my folks get settled in so there went one month.


Since I have returned home, SU! has released a new catalog so I have jumped started my new business year & planned my classes & events till December 2007 so I am excited about that. If you want more info on classes & events, check out my SU! website link.


I will try in the next few weeks to post from our trip to Texas but with my convention coming up at the end of July, I am making no promises. I did sneak a picture of AJ & my mom (a.k.a. Gammy) SORRY MOM! this is way too cute!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful July 4th!

No comments: