Sunday, July 15, 2007

Date Day

It has been quite a while since our last date, so as soon as we had our babysitter home from Harding & a summer mission trip to Africa, we booked a WHOLE day of just the 2 of us time. We started the day by walking around old town & I actually got to go in to the shops that I normally have to avoid due to non-child friendly.



Then, we hit The Melting Pot....if you have never been to The Melting Pot, then you defiantly need to make plans. It is not an average night out...you might want to save it for a special occasion, though. It is a fondue place that is really great. It took us 3 hours to eat dinner with all the courses they give you. WOW! We waddled out way out the the restaurant. Just kiddin'....




Then we hit the putting greens...for those who know us, we have always loved to play golf. We used to play a couple of times a week till my belly got so big, I could not swing anymore. I realize that this is no the same, but we hope to start playing again soon. We were playing best of 3 & got rained out on the 18th hole of the 3rd game. Guess we will have to go for a rematch!
To finish our evening, we went to see Transformers, the movie. WOW! I remember my brother, Brian having transformers growing up. It was really neat to see Hollywood breathe life into them. It is a very good action movie.

No comments: