Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spring Break 2007

Spring Break was crazy but well worth it.... I was leaving town the day my husband was coming home from his month TDY. I know that you must be thinking, "that was dumb kristi".... I agree!

His ETA was up in the air most of the mon th of March so I got tired of waiting on the AF to decide & I made plans to head to TEXAS (where else?) to visits moms for the week.

As I am leaving the house, I get a text from hubby that says he has landed. UGH!!! I can not drive by the airport & not see my husband. So we pick him up & take him with us! :) He had to fly back to work for a few days but then rejoined us for the rest of the week. It is so nice having him back home.

We got to visit with grandparents & all the cousins. We went to Amberly's (Uncle Nick's girlfriend) softball game & cheered her on. We (I mean all of us) played on the big playground in San Angelo & had a great time. The kids had a blast except for the fact that it rained everyday except 2.

Nick was running in the San Angelo HS track meet but ended up with the stomach flu the day of pre-lims. Fortunately, the weather was so bad they canceled pre-lims & ran finals on Saturday. He placed 5th in the 110 hurdles even after having the stomach flu the day before. He is running pretty well this year & I hope to be able to see him run again. :)

Tons of laundry to do & lost of emails to return...will try to post more next week!

No comments: