Saturday, April 07, 2007

Back into our routine....

Well, what can I say.....

We are getting settled in our new home & with life on its way back to normal, things are going a lot smoother than last month.

March was difficult as the move in process was all up to me since Billy was needed at Scott AFB for the month. Needless to say, not one installation was done on one trip...Every one had atleast 2 trips due to not right equipment, not the right tool, etc. In addition the driving the girls to school every day back on base, I regret to say that it has been way too long since I have had a chance to blog.

I have slacked on my business as of late as well but hope to have things back into full swing shortly. I have a few workshops that I needed to reschedule so hopefully I can get the ball rolling soon. I am on target for the cruise so hopefully I can still earn it. It would be in April 2008 which happens to be out 10th anniversay so that would be a great way to spend it. :)

Thanks to the many husbands of friends that helped out with the guy jobs around the house while my husband was away. From hanging a garage door opener to moving the wood playground set from the front porch to the back yard (that is another whole story on it own), I thank you tons!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren The Artist said...

Congrats on getting settled in! I guess now you can officially start the "last day at the office" count down, right? And holy smokes, great work with the SU! cruise track!!. I cannot wait to see photos from that one. Welcome home.

Now... we're going to need pictures. :)

~jen~