Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Life with........A BOY!!

As many of you know, Macey & Leah are at school from 8:45am-3:45pm each day (Wednesdays till 12:35pm). Well, as you can imagine...AJ gets a little restless with no older sisters to entertain him.
Last week, I noticed that he had been quiet a bit too long. He had not come to me in the last 10 minutes to tell me that he was hungry again. I called his name. He answered me from what sounded like outside. Curious, I got up to see what was going on.

He had the back door open & was peeing off onto the back porch. When I calmly asked what he was doing, he told me that his tee-tee did not want to be in the potty anymore, it wanted to be outside. I carefully explained that tee-tee should go into the potty unless there is no potty. Then it is okay to go tee-tee outside!

Never a dull moment with that boy around!

1 comment:

Lauren The Artist said...

Tip for all mother's of boys:

Clorox wipes from SAMS or COSTCO.

Good times, good times.
~TheJen~