Thursday, August 17, 2006

Avery's first pair of shoes......
















Well, Avery is walking & getting faster by the day!

I went to Wal-mart to buy HER FIRST PAIR OF SHOES. Being the 4th child, she has plenty of hand-me downs. She was give pairs of shoes as an infant but everyone knows that you have to use your shoes before the are consider real shoes, not just an accessory.

As I was trying different shoes on her at Wal-Mart, she was intently watching what I was doing to HER feet. She was peering over the basket handle after I had put a pair on. She then slowly rotated her ankle on her left foot, then her right as if to say, "do these things have a purpose?"



When we got home, I left them on to see how she would do with them on. She walked around the house for a few minutes doing high steps like she was in a marching band. Eventually, she got the hang of them & she is picking up speed every day!

No comments: