Friday, June 23, 2006

Potting Training.....a boy! :)



Well, we have been thinking about potty-training AJ.

Keyword: thinking!

AJ has decided that he want to go in the big boy potty.This is a good thing as far as I am concerned, less diapers to buy, less diapers to change, you get the picture.

Wednesday we were at the zoo & we decided to take a potty break. We all went into the girls bathroom, (Billy was at work) & I announced that EVERYONE needed to go potty. AJ said that he did not need to go. I explained that we were not leaving the bathroom till everyone went potty. "Okay" he relunctly said!

As he is sitting on the potty he announced, " Mommie, it's not working!" Ladies in teh bathroom look at me & I explain that we are potty training. All the sudden, AJ yells "It's working now, Mommie!" He was very proud of himself....

We have been 8 days with only one accident...not on my watch, though...:)

Hopefully we will soon be only buying diapers for Avery!

Yea!!!!!!

No comments: