Saturday, September 05, 2009

Painting bug....

So I recently visited my friend, Taryn who does crazy timing of painting. One of the first times we did anything together, it was painting her living room. The story goes something like this:
She was hosting bunko & the night before, she calls me at 6pm & wants to know if I wanted to come help. I said sure & I would be over about 7pm. Needless to say, we were up late (3ish?) & were able to finish with the help of her niece, Robyn. I knew then that we were gonna become great friends....



Sooo, we are having a couple of fmilies over for fajatas & poppers. We purchase the paint at 3pm, people are due to arrive at 5pm....yep, I got one coat on before dinner.



I finished up with the second coat on Sunday night.
My beautiful red pantry door...




Kristi -- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I would do the same thing, drives Ivan crazy!!!