Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Macey Turns 8!






So I can not believe that my baby is 8! As many of you know, Macey is mini-me. Besides the fact that she is a lefty & a blonde, she & I have alot of common traits. She has been in love with horses for a while & has been asking how much $$ does it cost ot buy a horse. Billy& I have tried to explain the depth of this concept but alas, it is not getting thru. Although we did not run out & buy her a horse for her birthday, we were able to make arrangements to ride for an hour last Saturday afternoon.






We headed to Uncle Brian & Aunt Staci's home for an afternoon cook-out of brats & hotdogs requested by the birthday girl & then an afternoon ride on horses, Jade & Moose. She really enjoyed riding the horses as did all the kiddos. Of course, she has been really interested in guitars as well so we got her a starter guitar to start learning on. ( I am sure that we will regret this later) She is very excited about learning to play an instrument & has already put on atleast a dozen show since last Saturday.

No comments: