Thursday, November 01, 2007

Moving Day

I knew this day was coming & at first, it could not come quick enough. I just wanted the move to be over with. (no, I do not enjoy moving 6 months) Billy left in September to start his job at Raytheon in Dallas so things have basically crazy around here. I have workshops & stamping events scheduled till the end of November so I will be coming back to ABQ for 3 different weekends. I will also be coming back for Scrapbook Happiness in December if all works well in the family schedule.

I am excited about the move. New house, new schools (AMEN!!!), family closer than ever before..... I will dearly miss my friends here in ABQ, though. I have to try not to think about it or I will end up in tears.

We have enjoyed the time that we have lived here in New Mexico. Our family went thru many struggles here & without the friends that God placed here for us, we may have not made it. I want to thank you all for everything that you did. Good friends are hard to find & we are ever so thankful that we found you.

I have a team of ladies here so I will be back to visit often. We will miss you all! If you are ever in the Dallas, Texas area, look us up. We have plenty of sleep space....

No comments: