Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Sunday


Sunday morning started out with the surprises from the Easter bunny. Each kid had their very own basket protecting their very own chocolate bunny. Little did we know at this wee hour of the morning, that a bunny snatcher was among our midst. We headed out the door for services, followed by class, & then on to hunt Easter eggs...The kids had a lot of fun. After that, we meet some friends at the park on base for a cook-out & another egg hunt. By time the weekend was over, we had 3 Easter egg hunts...Boy, do we have lots of candy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Welcome to the cyber world. I saw you called today. I am in Houston. My mom had foot surgery yesterday so things are a little crazy. I will catch up with you soon. I cannot believe how big everyone has gotten. Glad to see we can have some updates!